Join our Team - Production & Operations Manager
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Join our team as a Production and Operations Manager to manage the production and operation aspects of Zoukak Theatre in general in addition to the events. You will coordinate effectively across a range of disciplines and with an artistic vision, reporting to the executive manager and working closely with the artistic directors and the members of the executive team.
Deadline to apply: 31st of October 2022 before midnight.
Starting Date: December 2022
Download full job description: Production & Operations Manager
How to apply: Please fill out this application form where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a few questions.
If you have any inquiries please contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inventories & Purchasing
- Do regular inventory for all products (excluding technical ones & office supplies) such as water, food, cleaning products, refreshments etc. and do the purchase orders accordingly;
- Do a bi-monthly inventory of the cafeteria and bar products and do the purchase orders accordingly;
- Do periodic reviews of suppliers & providers’ conditions (excluding technical ones & office supplies): prices, services etc. to ensure optimal cost and operations.
- Venue management
- Develop the implementation of all safety processes such as exit signs, evacuation processes, fire extinction etc.
- Take care of the venue furniture, objects & plants such as chairs, tables, kitchen tools, bar tools, ACs, routers, ventilators etc.: for maintenance, fixing if needed, protection, and storage;
- Liaise with current or future providers as needed for maintenance & purchases (for electricity, fuel, water, ACs, plumbers, printer, routers etc.) in coordination with the management;
- Is responsible for all external procedures needed for a good functioning of the space: for the phone, for the internet, any needed permits etc.
- Is in charge of the cleaner and of the logistician;
- Monitor the schedule of all venue human resources such as extra-cleaners, stage-hands (non-technical);
- Develop the guidelines for a good functioning of the venue for the Staff and for the Guests.
- Events management in the Venue:
- Is in charge of the relationship with hosted guests - define the non-technical needs & ensure the technical ones are defined;
- Develop quotations for the hosted guests;
- Put in place a plan of actions in order to deliver a successful event including set-up, tickets management, bar operations etc.;
- Ensure needed Human Resources/providers are available on Zoukak side to meet the action plan for the events’ delivery (cashiers, security, barmen, cleaners, ushers, hostesses, valet parking etc.);
- Ensure all products needed for the event operations are available in the right quantities (beverages, cleaning, tissues etc.);
- Is present during the on-site interventions of the partners: rehearsals, check-in etc., and coordinate the actions of the various actors from Zoukak and partners’ side;
- Welcome the partner’s team;
- Is in charge of the general security and safety measures;
- Oversee the tickets cashier and the closure of its account (Omega platform);
- Oversee the bar cashier and the closure of its account (Ihjoz platform or manual);
- Periodic enhancement of the food and beverage offering;
- Maintain revenues and expenditures related to the events;
- Produce the listing of all events hosted in the venue.
- Touring of performances inside and outside Lebanon
- Ensure the details are clarified for meals, rooming, transport and do the needed actions to ensure they are well implemented (tickets bought, hotels booked etc.);
- Ensure the transport of the set is successful with a focus on reduction of costs (contact shipment companies & travel companies, do the necessary procedures for Exit / Entry etc.).
- Delivery processes
- Enhance standard operating procedures for the venue management based on experience (keys, accessibility, energy, waste management etc.);
- Develop crowd orientation guidelines;
- Review and develop safety procedures;
- Enhance operational management of the events with the aim of reducing cost and increasing efficiency.