Join our Team - Admin Officer
Join our team as an Admin Officer to assure the administrative management of the organization. You will handle the administrative matters from inventories & purchasing to payments, contracts, archiving and general administrative aspects while reporting to the executive manager
Deadline to apply: 31st of October 2022 before midnight.
Starting Date: December 2022
Download full job description: Admin Officer
How to apply: Please fill out this application form where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a few questions.
If you have any inquiries please contact us through email: email@example.com
Inventories & Purchasing:
- Do the regular inventory for office asset and supplies, and ensure proper documentation on Inventory IN/OUT Sheet on each stock taking
- Execute all purchases in coordination with the Production & Operation department when needed in coordination with the Production & Operation Manager (food, beverages, refreshments etc.)
- Verify that procurements and purchases are implemented in line with Zoukak Guidelines, standards and procedures
- Validate suppliers’ selection sheets for all purchases requiring more than one quotation and ensure sign off and approval by relevant members when necessary
- Periodic review of suppliers & providers’ conditions (excluding technical): prices, services etc. to ensure optimal cost and operations
- Execute all payments and validate the supporting documents (quotations, invoices, receipts, PVs)
- Organize all supporting documents as required by the Finance / Accountant
- Archive all payment supporting documents as per the prevailing guidelines
- Manage the office cashboxes: opening & closure
- Support the creation and closure of all cashboxes of all activities
- Manage exchange of currencies following the current guidelines communicated by the management
- Prepare all consultancy & service provider contracts in coordination with the executive Manager and Monitoring & Development Manager
- When needed and requested, provide Auditors / Zoukak management with contract copies for any spot checks/ tax declaration or other tasks
- Ensure mapping between contracts and payments
General Administrative Aspects:
- Prepare monthly tax declarations (NSSF, R10..) in coordination with the auditor
- Follow-up the registration and the termination of any employees NSSF registration
- Ensure all official declaration are processed in due time in coordination with the auditor
- Ensure all proper administrative procedures and internal guidelines are correctly implemented
- Ensure the compliance of Zoukak transactions with prevailing taxation laws and regulations and liaise with the auditor as needed
- Manage international touring of Zoukak (logistics, accommodation, tickets, transport, other as needed)
- Manage Zoukak artistic partners touring in Lebanon (transport, accommodation, restaurants, space for performance, other as needed)
- Archive contracts (soft & hard)
- File & archive the administrative documents, invoices, receipts, PVs, procurement files etc.
- Archive all NSSF & Tax documents (soft & hard)
- Archive all official documents and official declarations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Administrative position preferably in an NGO.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Arabic, French is a plus).
- Expertise in MS. Office (word, Excel & PPT).
- Writing skills
- Active Listening
- Active curiosity (the ability and habit to apply a sense of wonder and a desire to learn more)
- Collaboration, and ability and willingness to work in a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Initiative and innovation
- Time management and ability to meeting deadlines
- Real interest in the arts and knowledge in theatre in particular is a plus