The Stories We Tell - Theatre and Nonviolent Communication
The Stories We Tell
Theatre and Nonviolent Communication Workshop
Friday 11, Tuesday 15, Wednesday 16 June 2021
From 10am until 4pm
Beirut - Location to be confirmed
Deadline for applications: 2 June before midnight
The workshop is free of charge.
This is a practical workshop with a hybrid experiential approach; inspired by nonviolent communication techniques and devised theatre tools.
It is an invitation for personal and collective exploration through theatre, by connecting with oneself and with others in the here and now, with empathy, nonjudgmental communication and active listening.
It is open to individuals and to groups working together in any field (theatre, culture, social work or other) and wishing to embark on an intensive journey of personal awareness and experimentation.
Groups working together formally or informally are encouraged to apply and can submit one application for the group.
Send the following documents to email@example.com
1. Your Biography
2. A motivation letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you applying to this workshop?
- Why do you think it is important for you to participate in it?
- What are the desired impacts for you on a personal level?
- What are the desired impacts for you on your practice? (regardless of the nature of that practice)